Turkish theatre and screen actress Nurgül Yeşilçay. In the Turkish city of Afyonkarahisar, Nurgül Yeşilçay was born. In Izmir, she completed both her secondary and high school degrees. At the National Conservatory of Anadolu University in Eskisehir, Nurgul studied acting in 2001.
After graduating, Nurgül Yeşilçay played the lead roles in several theatre productions, including Blanche Dubois in A Streetcar Named Desire and Ophelia in Hamlet. She has an impressive resume that includes performing major roles in three Turkish TV dramas in addition to her plays.
The best screenplay award went to her movie “Edge of Heaven” at the 60th Cannes Film Festival in 2007. She remarked, “I received a significant project offer from a renowned Cannes producer, but my son is a baby.” I must begin a new life. With her 2001 SemirArslanyürek feature film Ellale (The Waterfall), she made her film debut. She received the Best Actress Award at the 45th Antalya Golden Her Orange Film Festival for the movie “Vikdan.”
Cemzer and Nurgul parted ways in February 2011. Murat Yldrm and Nurgul co-starred in the television series Love and Punishment in January 2010. 2011 saw the end of the series. The same year, Nurgul participated in his SensizOlmaz pack performance, which was televised.
Nurgül Yeşilçay joined the cast of “He Sultan” in 2012, finishing the screen and creating a bar in the twentieth episode. She starred in Love Red in 2013 and Nurgul had guest appearances in Galip Derviş and şler Geçler.
Nurgul appeared in the television show AdiThe Murder in 2014.
Nurgül Yeşilçay, who took over ownership of Summit in 2015 with her role as “Gülseren” in the ill-fated TV show “ParamParsa,” departed the show in 2016 owing to the storyline.
- Nurgül Yeşilçay started working as a dynamic film character at the age of 23. She was fast receiving referrals from people in charge of film distribution, thus these were unique television assignments.
- The young woman began acting after she quit the business.
- She has a range of experiences from acting in television shows to performing in front of theatre crowds. She accomplished the maker’s tasks at both of her sites. The acronym YAT means young actress talent.
- When she took home the Best Actress prize at the famous Golden Orange film festival, it was her first honor as an actress. She also received the Best Actress Golden Her Ball Award in 2005.
- A prominent Turkish entertainer named CemEzer, who is 17 years older than Nurgyur, was linked to the role in the movie.
- He no longer appears in films, but when he did, he was very popular. His first spouse was Celine Delmen. In Ye? ilçay’s view, he moved away from her. The union was annulled in 2010. Osman, Nurgul’s only child, was born in 2005. Without question, mothers adore their children and give them their all.
|Full Name||Nurgul Esily|
|Age||46 years old (in 2022)|
|Date of Birth||March 26, 1976|
|Birthplace||Afyon Garahisar, Turkey|
|Known For||Famous for starring in The Edge of Heaven movie|
|Profession||Theater and Film Actress|
Height, Weight & Physical Stats
|Dress Size||4 US|
|Height||5 feet 4 inches (1.65 m)|
|Weight||62 kg (136 lbs)|
|Hair Color||Dark brown|
Nurgül Yeşilçay Education
|College/University||Anadolu University State Conservatoire in Eskisehir|
- Açelya Özcan Biography, Facts & Lifestyle
- Afra Saracoglu Biography, Facts & Lifestyle
- Ahu Türkpençe Biography, Facts & Lifestyle
Nurgül Yeşilçay Career
Debut Film Debut: Hersey Çok Güzel Olacak (1998), Ikinci Bahar (1998)
Net Worth: USD $10 million approx
Family & Relatives
Father: Sükrü Yesilçay Mother: Nazli Yesilçay Brother(s): Sister(s):
Relationships Status & More:
Marital Status: Divorced Ex Spouse: Cem Özer (m. 2004–2010) Children(s): 1 Son(s): Osman Nejat Özer Affair/Boyfriend: Özgür İnal (2015 – 2016) Tolga Karaçelik (2011 – 2013) Mithatcan Özer (2011) Selim Kemahli (2002 – 2003)
Nurgül Yeşilçay Favourite Things
Hobbies: Traveling, Dancing Favorite Color: Orange