NeslihanAtagül was born in Istanbul on August 20, 1992. His father, YasharShenelAtagür, a driver, and his mother, IlkayAtagür, a housewife. Her father is of Circassian ancestry, and her biological mother is of Belarussian ancestry.
Her parents have only one child. She studied theatre at the Academy of Yeditepe& made his first presence in the role of a child actor in the television show YaprakDökümü, adapted from the famous novel, in 2006.
In the same year, she co-starred in her first major film, Ilk, next to Vahide, said Gördüm. and Cetin Tekindor. For her performance in this film, she received the Golden Ball Global Film Festival’s Promising Young Actress Award. She started her acting career in the television serial Hayat DevamEdiyor in 2011.
For her feature film Araf, she received the KahideSongk Best Actress Medal at the 45th Filmmakers Guild Awards, the Best Actress Award at the 25th Tokyo Global Film Festival, and the International Adana Award in 2012. At the Moscow 2 Night Film Festival, she received the “TolkhanSoray Superb Teen Performer in addition to the “Award” “Best Actor of the Past and Next” award.
- NeslihanAtagül- dated Ali Birkin (2012). In 2012, she had a brief romance with Ali Birkin.
- KadirDoulu- Since 2013. She began dating actress and FatihHarbiye co-star KadirDoulu in October 2013. Both of them got married in July 2016 after becoming engaged in November 2015.
Quick Facts and Lifestyle
- She enjoys horseback riding, volleyball, swimming, reading, and watching movies. Her favorite colors are black and white, and she enjoys traveling to places like Paris, New York, and Dubai. She enjoys Turkish cuisine, pizza, burgers, and salads.
- She gained praise from critics for her Zephra’s part in her 2011 film ‘Araf,’ and she was named Young Performer Hopeful at the 19th Golden Her Cocoon Movie Festival.
- Neslihan worked together with NihanSezin in the 2015-2017 drama series Endless Love (Turkish: Kara Sevda).
- In 2015, she shows up in the romance dramatic film Send Bana Kalan (English: What’s Left of You).
- Neslihan received an award at the 2021 SE-SAM award ceremony for bringing Turkish film from the past to the present day.
|Full Name||Neslihan Atagül Dogulu|
|Age||30 years old (in 2022)|
|Date of Birth||August 20, 1992|
|Known For||Famous for starring in Kara Sevda TV show|
Height, Weight & Physical Stats
|Dress Size||2 US|
|Height||5 feet 7 inches (1.68 m)|
|Weight||54 kg (119 lbs)|
|Hair Color||Light brown|
Neslihan Atagül Education
|College/University||Yeditepe University Theater (Yeditepe University Theater Department)|
- 5 Factors to Consider When Buying Frenchie Puppies
- 5 Reasons Why Cargo Pants Are the Perfect Choice for Active Men
- 5 Signs You Need to Hire a Professional Pressure Washing Service
- 7 Essential Camping Equipment for Security and Comfort
Neslihan Atagül Career
Debut Film: İlk Aşk (2006) – TV Show: Yaprak Dökümü (2006)
Net Worth: USD 4 million approx
Family & Relatives
Father: Yaşar Şener Atagül Mother: İlkay Atagül Brother(s): none Sister(s): none
Relationships Status & More:
Marital Status: Married Husband: Kadir Doğulu (m. 2016) Children(s): 1 Daughter(s): Asya Affair/Boyfriend: Ali Barkin (2012)
Neslihan Atagül Favourite Things
Favorite Food(s): Turkish Food, Pizza., burgers and salad Favorite Destination: Paris, New York, Dubai Hobbies: Traveling, enjoys reading, watching movies, playing volleyball and swimming Favorite Color: Black & White