HalitErgenç was born in Istanbul on April 30, 1970, to Yeşilçam era actor Mehmet SaitErgenç. His grandmother is from Albania.
In 1989, he relocated to Besiktas. He graduated from Ataturk High School and enrolled in Istanbul Technical University to study naval engineering. He earned a bachelor’s degree in Operetta and Musical Theatre from Mimar Sinan College of Art. He temporarily worked as a backup singer and dancer for AjdaPekkan and Leman Sam.
Ergench began his acting career in 1996 at the Domen Theatre, where he landed his first main part in the musical The King and I. He is most recognized for his role as ‘Kara his Melech’ in the TV series. Kiss Me, Kate, Tatl Charity, BeniSeviyor, Kralve Ben, Amphitrion 2000, Evita, Hayalet, Tekiler, and ark lar Susarsa were among his subsequent roles. He traveled to New York to perform in the musical The Adventures of Zak after acting in the programs KöşeKapmaca and BöylemiOlacakt.
He appeared in two films, ‘Love From Nothing’ and ‘Handwriting of Death,’ as well as the television series ‘Dedem,’ ‘Wafretve Ben,’ and ‘Zerda’ in 2000. Following that, he appeared in several plays, including Go Today, Come Tomorrow, Popcorn, Tangle, and Keep An Eye On My Lover. In 2004, he appeared in the Arie series alongside SanemCelik and Nejat Isler.
Ergench featured in Chaan Irmak’s films ‘Baba ve Son,’ ‘Net 2.0,’ ‘Tramway,’ and ‘IrukAshuk’ in 2005 and 2006. She made her television debut in 2006 as OnurAksal in the hit series BinbirGece, which aired in 2009. During this time, he also starred in the true-story films DevrimArabal and Ac Aşk. Ergench also starred in the film ‘Dershimizu Ataturk’ as Mustafa Kemal He Ataturk. He played Suleiman the Magnificent in the television series Magnificent Century from 2011 to 2014.
He is married to actress BergzarCorrell and has two sons, Ali and Han, as well as a daughter, Layla. His younger brother, named after his father, Mehmet SaitErgenç, is also an actor.
Things To Know
- HaritErgench attended the Gezi demonstrations in 2013 and was photographed every day wearing a Bob Marley t-shirt and a surgical mask cover to shield himself from poison gas.
- He was a backup singer and dancer for singer AjdaPekkan.
- He has appeared in many plays, including BugünGit Yarn Gel, Popcorn, Arapsaç, and SevgilimGöz Kulak Ol.
- HaritErgench is well-known in the Turkish film industry for his outstanding performances in films such as Hic Yoktan Ask and Olumun EI Yazisi.
- With his wife BergzarKoller, he began appearing in VatanimSensingh in 2016.
- Ergenc prefers the style of ZekiDemirkubuz and the mood of Ferzan Zpetek, but RehaErdem wants to work with Aan Irmak.
- Halit, the Golden Butterfly Award winner for Best Actor, has established himself as one of the most prominent actors in the Turkish film industry thanks to his outstanding performances in a variety of films.
- He has a kid named Ali and is married to actress BergzarKoller.
Ergench was born to an Albanian mother. Ergench visited Pakistan in 2017 to attend the Lux Style Awards and accept the International Icon Award for his celebrity in the country.
|Full Name||Halit Ergenç|
|Age||52 years old (in 2022)|
|Date of Birth||April 30, 1970|
Height, Weight & Physical Stats
|Height||6 feet 1 inch (1.83 m)|
|Weight||64 kg (141 lbs)|
|Hair Color||Regular brown|
Halit Ergenç Education
|Qualification||Istanbul Technical University|
|School||Besiktas Ataturk Anatolian High School|
|College/University||Mimar Sinan Fine Art University|
- 5 Factors to Consider When Buying Frenchie Puppies
- 5 Reasons Why Cargo Pants Are the Perfect Choice for Active Men
- 5 Signs You Need to Hire a Professional Pressure Washing Service
- 7 Essential Camping Equipment for Security and Comfort
Halit Ergenç Career
Debut Film: Ölümün El Yazısı (2000) – TV Show: Tatlı Kaçıklar (1996)
Net Worth: USD $2 million approx
Family & Relatives
Father: Sait Ergenç Mother: Alia Yüceışık Brother(s): none Sister(s): Azade Ergenç
Relationships Status & More:
Marital Status: Married Wife: Bergüzar Korel (m. 2009) Children(s): 3 Son(s): Ali Ergenç, Han Ergenç Daughter(s): Leyla Ergenç Affair/Girlfriend: Gizem Soysaldı (m. 2007–2008)
Halit Ergenç Favourite Things
Favorite Food(s): Turkish Foods Favorite Destination: UK Hobbies: Traveling Favorite Color: Blue