Defne Samyeli was the first child to be born to hotel manager Sendergül, an Adana native, and admiral Hulk of Istanbul. In the 1991 Turkish Beauty Contest, she took third place.
Defne Samyeli began his career as a journalist after graduating from Bogazici University and working as a news reporter for Tuncai Ozcan’s main breaking news program on Canal D. winner of two international honors for a variety of news reports on Kanal D’s top breaking stories.
Samyeli has worked as a journalist for the Güneş newspaper, a columnist for the Milliyet daily, and the editor and host of Show TV’s primary breaking news. She briefly served as the host of the ATV program Defne Herşey Bambaşka beginning in May 2010. Samyeli left Milliyet on January 3, 2015, after many years of service as a columnist for the publication.
- Defne Samyeli has attributes that are organically increased and give it the appearance of being evergreen. She is tall, standing at 5 feet 8 inches. Her natural hair color is black. Her brown eyes are her eyes.
- She is the oldest child of hotel manager Senderl and Admiral Hulk of Istanbul. She worked arduously and on her own to establish a successful and self-assured profession. It’s incredibly motivating. She has two lovely children who can take care of themselves, and she is also a lovely mother.
- Beauty contest she competed in a Turkish beauty contest in 1991. She received the designation of third runner-up. Since then, she has been regarded as a member of the beauty pageant, adding another feather to her cap.
- In 1995, DefneSamyeli wed ErenTalu, the man she had a crush on. Sadly, even though she gave birth to two gorgeous daughters, this relationship did not last. In 2011, she eventually got a divorce.
- She possesses a strong sense of adventure and a love of travel. Paris and Oslo are two of her favorite places to visit. The actress is a huge admirer of the outdoors and enjoys discovering new places when she travels.
- Because she is very intelligent and outgoing at work, Defne enjoys browsing the web. She is quite vivacious and enjoys shopping.
- Although she looks elegant in every shade and pattern, her favorite hues are black and yellow.
|Full Name||Defne Samyeli|
|Age||50 years old (in 2022)|
|Date of Birth||July 1, 1972|
|Known For||Famous for starring in “Sol Yanim”|
|Profession||Turkish TV presenter, columnist, Singer, and Actress|
Height, Weight & Physical Stats
|Dress Size||6 (US)|
|Height||5 feet 8 inches (1.72 m)|
|Weight||60 kg (132 lbs)|
Defne Samyeli Education
|School||Private High School|
- 5 Factors to Consider When Buying Frenchie Puppies
- 5 Reasons Why Cargo Pants Are the Perfect Choice for Active Men
- 5 Signs You Need to Hire a Professional Pressure Washing Service
- 7 Essential Camping Equipment for Security and Comfort
Defne Samyeli Career
Debut: 2013– Babam Sınıfta Kaldı
Net Worth: USD $1 Million approx
Family & Relatives
Father: Haluk Samyeli Mother: Sendegül Samyeli Brother(s): Sühan Samyeli Sister(s): None
Relationships Status & More:
Marital Status: Divorced Ex Spouse: Eren Talu (m. 1995–2011) Children(s): 2 Son(s): None Daughter(s): Deren Talu, Derin Talu Affair/Boyfriend:
Defne Samyeli Favourite Things
Favorite Food(s): Italian Foods, Pasta, Pizza Favorite Actor(s): Tom Holland, Michele Morrone Favorite Actresses: Vera Farmiga Favorite Destination: Paris, Oslo Hobbies: Internet Surfing, Travelling Favorite Color: Black, Yellow, Blue, Red